Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tips To Avoid Extra Charges At Hair Salon



It is good to go to hair salon for hair treatments. But, you have to pay much attention before spending money, especially when you have tight budget. No one likes paying more than they bargained for at the salon in this condition.

Before getting any hair treatment to any hair salon you should ask the price of the treatments you want to apply on your hair.

 Most of the hair salons post a large, current price menu in the front of the salon. But not every salon is quite so forthcoming. To stave off mysterious costs, most hair experts recommend that clients ask upfront what the exact charges will be for the services requested. In other words, know what you're getting into.

For your kind information we are going to provide you the most common fees for particular hair treatments. Here's a list of the most common fees to watch out for, along with tips for how to avoid them. 

Dimensional Effects – This pertains to complex hair coloring. Ask what kind of coloring services your stylist would suggest and confirm the pricing for that service.

Long Hair – Ask if the hair salon charges extra, as many salons post surcharges that can range between $5-$20.

Hair Texture – Some hair salons have unique fee structures depending on the texture and thickness of your hair. Most hair experts say that thick or textured hair may require more time in the chair because the hair can be difficult to work with.

Packages – If you opt for a salon deal package at a hair salon, particularly if you are recruited off the street, make sure you confirm what services the package fee includes. Packages can often save you money, but only if the services are what you actually want.

Curling Iron/Flat Iron – Your standard cut and style won't always include additional styling. Discuss what kind of finished style you are looking for and confirm the price.

7 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..
    Best spa in vizag
    best spa and salon in vizag
    best beauty spa in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck wilshire wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site men's wigs for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged raquel welch wigs 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! wig of human hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. 匿名聊天

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. 相親

    ReplyDelete